Routing in the above scenario could look like this:-
- Call from 9412340001 - Route to Queue A (specific CallerID)
- Call from 941234 - Route to Queue B (941234 NPA / NXX range)
- Call from 941 - Route to Queue C (941 Area Code (NPA))
- All other calls - Route to Queue D (Routes all other callers not covered by 1, 2, 3 above)
The following information provided is for using the service for inbound calls to be routed to the appropriate location's Auto Attendant(s).
- No StarCenter Agents are required.
- There are no Reporting or Recording Requirements.
- Monitoring tools are unavailable.
To set it up so the customer's Main Number and/or Toll Free would Geo-Route to the appropriate location(s):
Log into the Portal https://portal.star2star.com
From the Configuration Menu >> VIEW/EDIT >> Enter [__Customer Location__]
From Advanced Settings >> Destinations >> Queues
1. Set up a Main Queue with Geo Routing.
2. No Agents are added:
3. Make no changes to the Options, and add the appropriate NPA to the Caller ID Routing tab:
4. Point to the appropriate queues with Failover to the correct TN, and set the queue timer to 10 seconds:
5. Make test calls to verify successfully routing.