- Access your mailbox by pressing the Messages/Msgs/MSG key or by dialing 1000 on your phone. (Note) review the relevant Quick User Guide or Video Tutorial for your phone for exact message button details.
- Enter your password. When you do this for the very first time your password will match your extension number.
- The system will then automatically walk you through a setup tutorial.
- When prompted change your password to a 4 digit number that you can easily remember. (Note) do not reuse the extension number as the password.
- The system will then prompt to record your name.
- Once in the voicemail system select 0 Mailbox Options to set your Unavailable message or Temporary Greeting to be played if you are away.
For full details on setting up your mailbox click the icon to download a copy of the Star2Star Voicemail Guide.