StarView for StarCenter provides users with a comprehensive library of reports. All reports can be scheduled for a specified delivery frequency and to user specified email addresses.
Scheduled report run intervals are calculated based on both the user defined interval selection (daily, weekly, monthly, etc) and today's date and/or day of month.
- Run Just Once - Executes immediately for whatever date range user selected on the report options.
- Daily Reports - Executes immediately, then again every day at the same time. Date range adjusts to the previous day (yesterday's date from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59) to ensure data is complete.
- Weekly Reports - Executes immediately, then again every week on the same day of the week at the same time. Date range adjusts to the previous 7 days (7 days ago at 00:00:000 through yesterday's
date to 23:59:59)
- Monthly Reports - Executes every month on the same day of the month but doesn't execute immediately. The date adjusts to run the report for the previous full month (as of the date the report is executed).
So a monthly report scheduled for October 3rd and October 31st will both return September's data.
- Last Day of Month - Executes on the last day of every month at 23:59:59. The date adjusts to run the report for the current month (as of 23:59:59), not the previous month like the Monthly option above. Using the same scenario as above: a report that is run on October 3rd will return data from October 1-3, whereas a report that is executed on October 31st will return data from October 1-31.