What is StarVideo™?
StarVideo™ from Star2Star Communications is a multi-party video conferencing application for up to 12 video participants, that allows users to collaborate via video, text chat and document sharing, using a single, intuitive interface. This application (Starlet) runs on the Star2Star Application Framework. (Note) StarVideo™ External Invite Feature enables users not on the application framework to communication using StarVideo™ via a supported web browser.
It operates across multiple locations, even across the country and combines several key functions in one package, including:
- Conferencing for up to 12 parties
- Works with any webcam
- Voice over Star2Star’s Constellation Network
- Delivered as a Star2Star Application Framework Starlet
- Includes multiparty text chat & collaboration tools
- Voice dial-in for audio-only participants
- Document Sharing
- Chat to individual users or all participants
- Connect to other Star2Star users not on your system / Customer
- Connect to non Star2Star users via a supported web browser
Easy intuitive setup
1. Select your contact(s) or accept a screen pop invitation from another user
2. Join the audio portion of the conference
3. Make any camera setting changes if required and Start Sharing your video
To schedule a StarVideo™ invite, open the StarVideo™ Starlet in the application framework and click the New Video Meeting button.
Enter the information, invite participants and click Submit.
See also StarVideo External Invite.